Aquanetwork is the worldwide job bank just for aquaculture. Aquanetwork is aiming to build a community network for the entire aquaculture industry and be the best platform to find the best job opportunities and candidates. In addition, Aquanetwork provides candidates with online training, career advice and tips.
YES, it is free to apply for a job posting at Aquanetwork. You can find the newest jobs by clicking here.
Here is a quick step-by-step overview of how you can search and apply for job postings:
- You can search for job postings or filter them by their criteria in the newest jobs.
- Then, you can select a job posting by clicking on it. Here, you can read the job details and description.
- In you decide to apply for the selected job posting, you click the Apply Now button.
- Then, you should either create your resume and cover letter using the form available at Aquanetwork.com or upload them.
- You can submit your job application by clicking the Apply Now button after you have created or uploaded your application documents (e.g. resume, cover letter).
- You can see and review your job applications in your Job Seeker Control Panel.
Yes, you are. You receive job application notifications in your My Applications in your Job Seeker Control Panel.
One of the best features of Aquanetwork is its message system that enables job seekers and employers to communicate with each other. It is important to indicate that employers must initiate the communication between job seekers and them by sending a message. Then, the employer´s message will appear in the job seeker control panel.
Yes, you can. Aquanetwork offers job alert for job seekers. You can suscribe for job alert through your email by clicking here. You need to enter you contact information, select a job category and alert type (i.e. daily, weekly o monthly).
YES, you can put a selected job postings on a shortlist by clicking the heart icon next to a job posting. Then, you can access to your shortlisted jobs by clicking here. Also, you can sort your short listed jobs by job title, company name, category, salary, status, job type, and creation date. In addition, you can rate your short listed jobs. Please remember that you must first register at the Aquanetwork website as Job Seekers by clicking here.
Here is a quick step-by-step overview of how job seekers o employers can tell someone about a job posting from Aquanetwork:
- Click the Tell a Friend icon next to the job posting you would like to share.
- Enter your name and email, friends emails and type a message.
- Click the Send button.
Here is a quick step-by-step overview of how job seekers o employers can share a job posting from Aquanetwork:
- Click directly on the job posting you would like to share.
- Locate the Share This Job section next to the selected job posting.
- Click on the social media icon (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) you would like to share the selected job posting.